Available configurations change, be sure to specify your requirements to your Avante representative.
The Carescape B650 patient monitor offers full data continuity and integration in an efficient, flexible and ergonomic design.
Better data helps enable better outcomes.
- Patient in ICU being monitored by CARESCAPE Monitor B650
- Seamlessly integrate with GE Healthcare Engstrom and Anesthesia Carestation devices with remote on/off function, so monitoring can begin at the anesthesia station.
- Get full data continuity with CARESCAPE Patient Data Module for seamless patient data capture in HIS/ EMR.
- Clinically outstanding parameters help enable better quality of care: dual Sp02, continuous metabolics and gas exchange, Ek-Pro arrhythmia analysis, and Adequacy of Anesthesia parameters, such as Entropy and NMT.
- Diagnostic cardiac excellence at the bedside with 12SL* ECG analysis and two-way integration to the MUSE* cardiology information system, allowing fast, validated access to a patient’s 12SL history and serial comparison of cardiac status.
- Combination monitoring with Apex Pro* telemetry allows early mobility of patients that may help reduce the length of stay.
Compact, flexible, intuitive design increases your workflow efficiency.
- User-friendly interface gives caregivers a clear view of vital data at all times.
- Configurable 15-inch display with pivotal frame gives you full access to the patient and enhanced cable management.
- Transition patients easily from high to low acuity.
- Easily train all staff experience levels on the familiar, user-friendly interface.
- Pages & Profiles functionality offers dedicated software for Anesthesia, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency Care and NICU care areas.
- Customize views from eight to 14 waveforms with overlays and insets to suit the caregivers’ and patients’ needs.
- Exceptional alarm functionality allows sharing of clinically significant alarms within and across care units, helping optimize workflow and reducing unnecessary alarms.
- Leverage your existing network and protect your long-term investment with scalability and flexibility.
- Get in-person, remote or off-site service to keep your system running efficiently while lowering maintenance costs.
- CARESCAPE Patient Data Module: Facilitates patient mobility with uninterrupted flow of clinical intelligence before, during and after intra-hospital transport by collecting all patient data from the CARESCAPE modular monitor and refreshing the patient’s record when reconnected to the network in the new location. Capable of 24-hour data storage with 36 arrhythmia events, 10 ST segments, 20 cardiac calculations and 10 pulmonary calculations. Exceptional parameter set includes 3-, 5-, and 6-leadwire ECG up to 8 measured ECG waveforms, EK-Pro four-lead arrhythmia analysis, optional 12RL* derived 12-lead ECG and 12SL* diagnostic 12-lead ECG, DINAMAP* SuperSTAT noninvasive blood pressure, and Masimo® SET® or Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2.
- Patient Side Module: Enables simultaneous measurement of 3-, 5-, and 6-leadwire ECG up to 8 measured ECG waveforms, EK-Pro four-lead arrhythmia analysis with ST segment analysis, respiration, pulse oximetry, two temperatures, non-invasive blood pressure and optional two invasive blood pressures (in E-PSMP), optional 12RL* derived 12- lead ECG and 12SL* diagnostic 12-lead ECG in CARESCAPE* modular monitors.
- E-Entropy Module: Contains GE’s unique Entropy* algorithm that monitors the state of the brain.
- E-NMT Module: Integrates the measurement of the level of neuromuscular block and provides a quantitative, automatic measurement of muscle response to an electrical stimulus.
- E-EEG Module: Continuous integrated neuromonitoring with four channels of EEG and with auditory evoked potentials (AEP). The EEG headbox, N-EEG, must be used with the module.
- E-BIS Module: Monitors the state of the brain in the OR, ICU and procedural sedation locations. In addition to the BIS, the monitors display one channel of raw EEG, suppression ratio, signal quality index (SQI) and EMG.
- E-COP Module: Integrates the thermodilution cardiac output (C.O.), right ventricular ejection fraction (REF) and invasive blood pressure (P) measurements.
- E-COPsv Module: In addition to providing those measurements of the E-COP Module, provides mixed venous oxygen saturation (SvO2). ScvO2 measurement can also be obtained with a separate license.
- E-PiCCO Module: Provides a less invasive continuous cardiac output (CCO) measurement based on pulse contour calculation, transpulmonary thermodilution cardiac output (C.O.) and blood pressure (P).
- E-MASIMO Module: Oxygen saturation measurement utilizing Masimo SET® pulse oximetry.
- E-NSATX Module: Oxygen saturation measurement utilizing NellcorTM pulse oximetry measurement algorithm, based on OxiMaxTM NellTM line technology.
CARESCAPE Respiratory Modules (E-sCO(V), E-sC(Ai)O(V) and E-C(Ai)OVX): Airway modules designed to monitor respiratory and ventilator parameters in anesthesia and critical care applications. Depending on the module type, host device software version and the clinical application, the modules provide measurements of airway gases, anesthetic agents with identification and Patient Spirometry.
- Single width
- C = CO2 and N2O
- Ai = Anesthetic agents and agent identification
- O = Patient O2
- V = Patient Spirometry
- X = Gas exchange